Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

FLYING NAKED - NO ATTEMPT TO COVER MY ATTEMPTS

Here I was a concerned parent writing to the LPS administration to commend COWDELL'S handling of the MARSHALL MESS. Originally some perturbed paranoia was present but post-haste. DR. COWDELL put that away. He not only rectified the situation but was cognizant of the potential practicalities of other parents that may become perplexed by a similar pitfall. I was about to write in giving my recomendation for a commendation....

BUT....

imagine my surprise when my e mail GOT THE BOOT....


1 attachment (1.5 KB)
This file cannot be opened. Click "Download as zip" to download it
test.eml
Blocked
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

lathamc@lynnschools.org




--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: stanleywotring@msn.com
To: lathamc@lynnschools.org
Subject: test
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 11:15:30 -0400






Imean I thought BOOTING was what the MARSHALL MESS had been about. Silly me, I am so gullable. I guess that's why I've been married 4 times.

OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD!


9

No comments:

Post a Comment