Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2013

BIG BOOTING - PROSECUTION WITHOUT EDUCATION WILL NOT LEAD TO PREVENTION

At Thursday night;'s LSC meeting at OPEN MIKE I took the opportunity to offer my experiences with head injury to help educate the middle school kids about the dangers involved brain damage. I rattled off an impressive resume of my past chairmanships of a commission and a committee not mention being a board member of a foundation.. The fact is I show my influential credentials with my talk and walk.

I thought I ought to speak up since my e mails are blocked from LPS and well the MAYOR hadn't responded to my letter. In order to ease their collective minds I promised I would behave. So far I have got no response, no surprise/ They tell you before you speak these sessions aren't intended to start a dialogue.

1 comment:

  1. Without education its very hard to survive in life and it is very difficult to handle the life.International Schools in South Bangalore

    ReplyDelete