Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

CONSPIRACY OF COVER-UP CONTINUES?

Marshall suspends students accused of kicking classmates in head


While these students play felony games, LPS is continuing what appears to be a blanket policy of targeted discrimination against me a concerned parent. Not only have I been prohibited from contacting ANY LPS employee, I was NOT contacted as a PARENT who has a student at MARSHALL. This despite claims:

 Parents were informed of the incident via a Connect Ed call Wednesday morning.

Well not all parents. I have a history with MARSHALL -  some good, some bad. In the past I missed all calls. However, I have conversations and have given my new phone number and have even gotten an occasional phone call from school officials.

BUT even after multiple assaults were suffered by students on students - MUMS THE WORD - to me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment