Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

GALLO GOES GONZO - WHAT WOULD CHUCK DO?

Here I was all set to write about possible OPEN MEETING law violations. I made notes and everything  before the meeting. I debated on speaking about it at OPEN MIKE but I figured I didn't want to ruin the kids night, it being STUDENT GOVERNMENT DAY and everything....

SO.....

I thought I just go with my first idea and go with my call for some accountability from the new full-time grants writer. I figured since my kids got report cards today, why not have a report from this GRANTS writer? We are paying this person pretty good. I mean I don't know dollars, I mean that is evident after all like I've said before I'm poor.

How can I complain about lack of results if we don't know of any? All I was saying is "SHOW ME THE MONEY". I did mention the CITY'S person in the similar position didn't do so well. I was done, POINT MADE.

After the meeting was over I got accosted by an attorney. It wasn't a good time. CHARLIE came up on me, speaking short and not standing tall.

"Do your research, it's not a FULL-TIME position" he says to me and walks away. If he had any toys, he was taking them home.

I tried to tell him, "CHARLIE, CHARLIE, you got it all wrong". But he just kept walking, I guess he couldn't stand up to me.

You see I wasn't saying it was definitely a poor premise to put someone in that position, I just wanted some sort of progress report, nothing personal.

BUT.....

boy, I got blindsided by this barrister. I didn't see it coming. The vertically challenged do have a stealth advantage.
MAYBE I was wrong about the part-time thing (Insert standard four wives joke), but I just wanted to know WHAT'S UP CHUCK!

I wasn't talking about his precious private partnership person. I know that person is part time and I ain't gonna say nudtin  bad about no SARA JACKSON. I mean she's got chops and she ain't even been in the position that long.

Well after licking my lesions left from a lawyers lashes, I realized what may have been the real reason behind  CHUCK'S charming charisma. Before the meeting tonight he cane over to introduce himself to a couple of SALEM STATE students. His interaction with them interrupted their signing my nomination papers,

SORRY CHARLIE!

15 comments:

  1. Stan: Charlie Gallo here. Sarah Jackson's part time position IS the grant writer position. Additionally, educators, staff, and administrators often write grants. You are confusing the full time position of the Grants Manager. Google "Grants Manager Lynn Schools." That small amount of research will get you the job posting, and you'll see that it is not a grant writer position. Also, there are restrictions on gathering signatures in public buildings. Be sure to research them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stan: Charlie Gallo here. Sarah Jackson's part time position IS the grant writer position. Additionally, educators, staff, and administrators often write grants. You are confusing the full time position of the Grants Manager. Google "Grants Manager Lynn Schools." That small amount of research will get you the job posting, and you'll see that it is not a grant writer position. Also, there are restrictions on gathering signatures in public buildings. Be sure to research them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little something for you Stan ;)

      http://voterchoicema.org/downloads/VoterChoiceMA_LegalPermissionToPetition.pdf

      Delete
    2. By the way, it was only TWO signatures and the ONLY reason I asked was the guy said to the girl, "Hey there's the guy who writes the BLOG! Being a little non-traditional I asked them for their autograph. No need to get testy Chuck! Thanks for the info.

      Delete
    3. Are you always this insulting? People will read this and know immediately that you are not suited for public service. I'll be sure to spread the word.

      Delete
    4. Hard to spread the word when you are 'anonymous'

      Delete
    5. A, if you want we can team up and spread the word together, We can even take my CAMPAIGN BUS! You will however have to provide your own CAMPAIGN CARD. TAP, TAP!

      Delete
    6. Stanley, what does that even mean?

      Delete
    7. If you go back to my previous posts you will understand, My campaign bus drivers all wear a "T" patch on their sleeves symbolizing my "TRUST ME" tour. Coming on board requires a CSMPAIGN CARD to pay the fare. My bus will take you almost anywhere on the North Shore.

      Delete
  3. I couldn't help but laugh when I read this. Charlie was telling you to do your research?? He should take his own advice! In fact, if half our school committee members did THEIR research on the many issues discussed, LPS might actually resolve those issues. They certainly could avoid the consequences ultimately faced due to their failure to do a little research.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHARLIE, CHARLIE, CHARLIE.I'm sorry you missed the point. I thought that part-time position was a COORDINATOR OF PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS but who knows. Doing homework sounds too much like studying and I NEVER did that before.

    All I wanted was a little ACCOUNTABILITY like on your kids report cards. Oh I forgot, you don't HAVE kids. No matter I'm sure you researched it.

    Thanks for the tip on collecting signatures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a teacher, I voted for Gallo BECAUSE he does not have kids. No conflict of interest. Also, I'm sure he had plenty of time to learn research skills when he was in law school. A well educated lawyer with no conflict of interest will always get my vote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt he learned research skills in law school.The problem is he doesn't use them as a school committee member.He doesn't look like he used them regarding collecting signatures either.He may not have a conflict of interest because he does not have kids in the school system,but he most certainly does have a political agenda.Charlie is a politician through and through trying to pursue his political career.This is the sole reason he ran for school committee.He doesn't really have a clue what is going on in the schools in this city and he isn't interested in doing any research to find out.He shows face like all politicians trying to get recognition by making his appearances at the schools.What a joke!

      Delete
  6. I am confused. What does the height of someone have to do with the substance of their views?I will never vote for you on pure unprofessionalism alone. Learn how to be an adult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear confused - You are right,height or hair or weight have no bearing on ability. What does matter is hoe one handles oneself when facing criticism especially when it's not serious.

      Delete