Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I TOLD YOU SO

 New Pickering in city's sights even as Marshall project proceeds

I told you about this approval of the STATEMENT OF INTEREST during Tuesday's city council meeting. I do however call into question the statement of "NO DANGER".Realistically it is a matter of degree, Maybe there isn't big chunks of plaster falling necessitating the wearing of hard hats.

HOWEVER.....

let's not overlook the ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS present. Don't forget the LEAD that has been found at almost all the schools in the city or at least that is what I heard at a LSC meeting last year. I am sure all those floor tiles are at least one place there is ASBESTOS.

What I am about to say is TOTALLY my uninvited, uneducated, and possibly unsubstantiated opinion. Even though older, PICKERING was not the priority over MARSHALL because of the flooding problem that brings together all the ingredient for an ASBESTOS coup that seeps into the groundwater every time it rains,

TELL ME I AM WRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment