Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

MARSHALL MANEUVERS MAKE MY MELTDOWN MEANINGLESS

So.....I call MARSHALL too complain about the SILENT TREATMENT since my phone didn't ring yesterday. The secretary tells me she didn't think a call went out to anyone yesterday. I informed her it was in the paper(and you know me I believe everything in the ITEM)

BUT...

she put me on hold and I thought now we are getting some where. HOWEVER, when she came back the story was repeated with the added comment, "I don't know why they printed that!".

My reply, "So that's your story".

I was preparing to put out my account of what happened and while I was rebooting my computer, I get this call from DR. COWDELL. Now me and the DOC, we go way back, well almost three years. He tells me that a call went out to parents and not staff so the secretary did not know. Okay so he proceeds to tell me what happened, not who specifically was happening - GOOD ENOUGH.!

BECAUSE....

of this ordeal DR.COWDELL noticed a potential problem with the CONNECT ED system. He found out yhat the system only allows for one phone number. This does not account for the possibility of separate parents who do not share the same phone, That hasn't happened for me in a while.....

ANYWAY....

DR. COWDELL manually added my number to the system and since the boat in which I ride has many passengers and effort will be made to reach out to those in similar circumstances.

MY PARANOIA HAS BEEN SOOTHED.

4 comments:

  1. Kids were suspended at Pickering for playing the exact same 'game' - did you get a call about that or are they still playing "this is only a Marshall problem" game which ya know people accept because Marshall = bad with bad kids. Easy to make it the scapegoat in this city...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know you're right. My son told me about it and I thought he was joking. Shame on me for not following it up! I will now.

      Delete
  2. Good - Breed kids suspended for booting too. Make sure people know this is a LYNN problem and not them get away with making it just the 'bad school's problem'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shh! I am going to say something about it at tommorrow night's Lynn School Committee meeting.

      Delete