Search This Blog

Friday, April 5, 2013

HEAD INJURY EDUCATION OFFER IGNORED?

A response from one of my readers on the BOOTING BROUHAHA reminded me of the serious danger of brain injury that could occur as a result of such foolish behavior. The residual damage could be life-altering and not in a good way. Having endured the continuing effects of brain damage, I offer my personal experiences to highlight and emphasis the dangerous consequences of such child's play.

As a former board member of the WEST VIRGINIA HEAD INJURY FOUNDATION and author of a few tracts on the subject, I humbly offer my services on the matter. It's just a shame that no one from LPS reads my blog and I can't even send them a e mail to let them know of said offer since my communications are BLOCKED!

I almost forgot to mention, former CHAIRMAN of the LYNN DISABILITY COMMISSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment