Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

WOTRING WING AWAY?

I stopped by MARSHALL yesterday under the disguise of a concerned parent. DR. COWDELL immediately met with me and promised to keep me in the loop about my daughter's progress, grades and meetings and such. I have repeatedly told you my life is CRAZY. I have NOTHING but praise to heap on him for his responsiveness on this matter.

BUT.....,

the real reason I was there was to undertake a covert operation on the current construction status of the MUCH ANTICIPATED (by me anyway) WOTRING WING in the new MARSHALL construction plans. To my surprise on the posted agenda for Thursday night's LSC meeting there is a communication, a Monthly Progress Report for THURGOOD MARSHALL SCHOOL.

FUNNY THOUGH.....,

no one ever SEES the ACTUAL COMMUNICATION. Doesn't seem like a good way to communicate. I've suggested many time before they should put it on line for everyone to see.

BUT HEY......,

why shouldn't we believe what we are told?

No comments:

Post a Comment