Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

LOOKS LIKE BY-THE-BY, WE'LL OCCUPY LVTI

 Community night school program to open at Tech

This a very POSITIVE story about a very POSITIVE development. I don't understand what has taken so long or why we have to wait until OCTOBER. I don't think any new buildings have to be built.

Of course DR. LATHAM has hire that STIPEND employee to work with the community group. She created the position WITHOUT bringing it before the LSC like she is supposed to do. When she was called on this, she promised to take it down.

SHE DID NOT.

So I can't wait to see what actually happens. October is a LONG time away.

I really hope it works out. I am all for maximizing resources and community building!

1 comment:

  1. Once again, see it happen then will believe it! Lets see how long it lasts!
    I am sure they will figure out how to not make it work or last!

    ReplyDelete