Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

PRIORITIES PEOPLE

I missed last night's OPEN HOUSE at LVTI where STIPEND SUPER-STAR was set to make our OCCUPATION a reality. PAIN has became a priority for me.

I fully expected to read about it in the ITEM. I mean I have made little doubt about my views on what this project has become. Even with the spiral, I genuinely HOPE for it's SUCCESS. My predictions have been wrong before (3 ex-wives).

Now this occupation was an innovation. So let's see the story where the ITEM heralds the hoopla? Well, I didn't see it. What I did see was this:

Runners come to Central Square for 5K road race

Now this was for a worthy cause but you think such an important event could have warranted a little coverage.

The ITEM must have known about it, I mean I saw TOM IARIBINO place papers at that GOD OF JOURNALISM'S altar. I don't get any documents and I have a little following.

No comments:

Post a Comment