Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

SOMETIMES I CAN SEE THE FUTURE

Been looking over the LYNN COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT PROGRAM and I noticed something missing - a class on FIREFIGHTING, because this thing is going to go down in FLAMES.

Most people who need those classes can't AFFORD those classes. Those of you who hope to open this up as a community space, I have some prime beachfront property for the location of the new MARSHALL (don't forget that WOTRING WING)

PREDICTION

This project will fail due to lack of interest - i.e. money - and it will close before it begins. You will never get the chance for real community involvement because well, the doors will be closed. SORRY, well we tried.

I hope I'm wrong. I do have blurry vision. Still though, that's better than no vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment