Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

LOOKING FOR THE BEST

A requirement for TITLE I funds is to "create strategies to attract highly qualified teachers"

I wonder just how we go about doing this. I mean it is simple to just put out a mass advertisement or a mass e mail blast (I can vouch for that).

Still it would seem smarter to me to do a little targeted solicitation.
(Sounds like we're looking for a streetwalker)

Maybe we can't,

Don't you just hate when the law gets in the way of doing what's right??

1 comment:

  1. Lets talk tabout KIPP opening their doors the other day and TWO school committee members were present Maria Carrassco and John Ford, as well as, Hong Net councilor......well, I guess that says it all when they are supporting and advocating for CHARTER SCHOOLS in Lynn instead of trying to better our PUBLIC schools which they are suppose to respresent!!!!!
    Steve Walsh (another joke) is standing right next to the so called Mayor who has managed to destroyour city!!!!!
    WELLL DONE....you should all be so PROUD!
    Can you say $1300 per student in KIPP taken away from the public school budget!!!!!
    Why do we keep voting them in?

    ReplyDelete