Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

LET'S TALK INFORMATION

I will refrain from making any MIS-INFORMATION jokes. I want to state that right up-front. I'll save that for another post. What I want to know is how in all that is holy (I'm talking WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY here) can we have someone in charge of both this and driving all our school buses at the same time. Okay so he doesn't ACTUALLY get behind the wheel of every single school bus but overseeing them all is still a monumental task.

That probably helps to EXPLAIN the pleasant, welcoming personality that the PARENT INFORMATION CENTER is best known for. I know they are busy. We got a lot of kids. Guess what? We knew this ahead of time. Why weren't we better prepared?

Hopefully when things all get settled, we'll won't have any classes the size of the ones I hear about now via FACEBOOK like all the 1st grade classes at 33 at FORD and 31 at TRACY.

Some of these kids are going to get settled in at their new school then have to relive the TRAUMA a week later when they have to move to a new school.

LOOKS LIKE WE REALLY MISSED THE BUS ON THIS ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment