Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

PIC YOUR POISON




There has been a lot of talk about the slowness and lack of responsiveness out of the PARENT INFORMATION CENTER and well yes I’ve participated in some of the chatter.

DAVE HEGAN of the PIC presented a persuasive POWERPOINT THAT a pretty good job at making us naysayers looks like fools. I FEEL SO ASHAMED. The pretty little graphs made him look real BUSY.

Even critics like parent’s rights proxy, LSC member DONNA COPPOLA was lauding a difficult job well-done and even offering suggestions on ways to make things go smoother like requiring the gathering of all the necessary documents before an appointment is given.

OKAY……,

but how does he do this job and handle the TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT as well? Have you noticed the price of fuel lately? Look at all the buses we run. This department has a budget with S*E*V*E*N F*I*G*U*R*E*S. Surely it needs to be run by someone who could give it his or her full attention.

The same can be said about the PIC. I mean, it is an IMPORTANT job. To do it well demands someone’s FULL attention.

No one can BULLY me into believing a little politics aren’t in play here. I don’t know how, I don’t know who, I don’t know why but I know. I’m good like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment