Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

IF ONLY LPS OFFICIALS READ MY BLOG



I am so confused. I mean it is PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE that I am none too smart. It must be from all of those double first cousins in WV.

What I hear around the well when I go to get buckets of water for the house is a lot of chatter about how TITLE I money can’t be used to pay for GED instruction.

FUNNY…..

the way I understand the TITLE I regs:

FUNDS ARE TO BE USEDTO BUILD PARENT CAPACITY IN IMPROVING STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT

HMM….,

you would think that a more learned parent, one who had worked for a GED, would be one that would have more CAPACITY to be able HELP (aka IMPROVE) their kids school work.

MAYBE….,

with the TITLE I money not being spent on GED classes can be thrown into a WISHING WELL and that’s how we can better use the TITLE I monies.

THOSE LPS ADMINISTRATORS ARE SO SMART!

1 comment:

  1. THEY DO!
    That is why some of us have to remain anon....
    They will go after our children!
    But, eventually we need to all come together to take a stand!

    ReplyDelete