Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

PICKERING PLUCKED FROM THE PIPELINE

I don't know why this happened. Maybe it wasn't our fault. I doubt it but MAYBE.

For as long as I've been going to LSC meetings, I have hear that MARSHALL was further along but that PICKERING was in the pipeline too.

Then I listened to RICK STARBARD urge everybody to get on the ball with this building process because our current condition of our schools were atrocious. He wondered how other school district's seemed to get schools built faster. Nothing was said straight out but I was wondering if he was talking about the SMOOZE factor.

Well we have 3 schools in dire need of replacement: PICKERING, TRACY, and COBBETT. We were told we were told by the MSBA that we could submit SOI's (statements of interest) for all 3 at once but we would have to prioririze them because they would only build one at a time. Fine, PICKERING would be on top.

WAIT A MINUTE.......,

we've been told that PICKERING was already in the pipeline. It seems according to what RICK said last night from the MSBA that PICKERING'S former SOI had "timed out". Now I don't know about you but I get upset when somebody tries to jump in front of me at the checkout line. Honestly though, you can't say much when you leave the line and try to come back. Why did we give up our place in line?

No comments:

Post a Comment