Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

AT THE RISK OF THE WOTRING WING

I CONFESS. Some of you probably thought so anyway. I AM CROOKED.

You see I've got SCOLIOSIS and that combined with my ARTHRITIS makes life very painful for me. I've got a flareup right now that I probably should be in the hospital for. I have a VERY LIMITED range of motion that I must stay in to avoid knifing pains. My life is crazy, like I tell my son "READ MY  BOOK"

myautoblographylifestories 

 Still I feel a responsibility.

So here goes I got to point out some PAINFUL FACTS.

FACT ONE:

Here comes the painful part cause I like the guy. He has always treated me with respect and some of you don't feel I deserve it. But anyway, facts are facts.

DR. COWDELL, principal at MARSHALL testified on behalf on not posting the SUPERINTENDENT'S position.

FACT TWO:

DR. COWDELL turned down a job offer to become the NEW principal at a WAKEFIELD MIDDLE SCHOOL. This was after an exhaustive interview process where he was picked from a list of candidates.

FACT THREE:

IRENE COWDELL was chosen to be a NEW principal at INGALLS. Now I have friends and WATCH WATCHERS that will vouch for her CREDIBILITY. I will also say just because something smells fishy doesn't mean that it is. I say this because I remember back to my CHEMISTRY days, certain chemicals, KETONES for example smell like familiar things. so the senses can be deceived.

EQUALS:

I am in too much pain to connect the dots. GO FIGURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment