Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DOTS AND TREES

Once again, I need your help. I've not been feeling good lately. It is very painful for me to even turn my head, The stress of dealing with organizational incompetence combined with my arthritis has caught up with me.

So I am going to point out a few facts for you and you connect the dots for me.

FACT ONE:

KIMBERLEE POWERS, former principal at INGALLS testified TWICE on behalf of DR. LATHAM whenever there was discussion of posting the SUPERINTENDENT'S position.

PLUS

FACT TWO:

KIMBERLEE POWERS was PROMOTED to DIRECTOR of CURRICULUM and INSTRUCTION

PLUS

Two new POWERS, PAUL and KATHLEEN were hired. Now KATHLEEN is certified but PAUL is not and he teaches SPECIAL ED at CLASSICAL (Does anyone see a PATTERN). Now I don't know if anyone is related, given my condition I'm not in any condition to do any tree climbing, even if it's only a FAMILY TREE.

1 comment:

  1. Did we ever find out if the rumor about Kim Powers being Dr. Latham's cousin is true? If this rumor is true, and Dr. Latham is hiring/promoting her own family members, that is not only a serious issue, it is an ethics violation. I would venture to guess Dr. Latham is not that foolish, but.....

    ReplyDelete