Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

MY HICO FRIENDS ARE MAKING SURE I AM RIGHT AND FED

David Gass our DIRECTOR passed a long this series of e mails showing how much he cares that my tummy is not hungry.


Good morning,

Yes, the opening  is this Thursday at 8am.  Stanley you're welcome to join
us.  We sent out invitations to David, Leslie and other members of HICO.
Like I said last night, we're working on a  Meet your Neighbors event in
the near future so we can have all neighbors come out and join us.:)  And
we will make sure it's schedule at a more convenient time and day.  Perhaps
a Saturday early afternoon.

I'm glad I went to the meeting last night. thank you all.

Best regards,

Hugo

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:45 AM, David Gass  wrote:

Hugo,

Isn't the 'Opening' this Thursday, the 13th at 8AM?
Don't want Stanley to miss breakfast (see below).
DG

 Stanley Wotring posted in Lynn friends
LYNN SCHOOL WATCH: KIPP KOMES TO HICO
http://www.facebook.com/l/**XAQGGJ6hOAQEWJconH72f5mb0FV5R9**
WfK84WtB7esc3BGIQ/**lynnschoolwatch.blogspot.com/**
2012/09/kipp-komes-to-hico.**html?spref=fb

THANK YOU DAVID.

My BFF was saying it was by invite only. My stomach says you might become my new BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment