Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

BUT CAN HE HIT A CURVE? WE SEEMED TO GET TOSSED A LOT OF THEM

As you will notice on the agenda, 14th Regular Meeting Agenda, a request for EXECUTIVE SESSION. Contracts will be discussed. No doubt raises will be awarded. Who would volunteer to take a PAY CUT? Oh I might, IF I GOT PAID.

Maybe KEVIN MCHUGH is, I mean he signed a THREE-YEAR DEAL last year I thought. Maybe LPS should think about following the RED SOX philosophy and dump your star players to free up some salary cap room. Oh, I forgot we seem to have NO salary cap unless it applies to those union foot-soldiers (teachers and paras) in the classrooms.

1 comment:

  1. Remember these raises (that we all know will be awared) were not included in the budget, so the funds will be taken away from our children, classrooms and schools...as usual!!

    ReplyDelete