Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2012

WATCH “WRONG” AGAIN?



I would have liked to get this info out earlier but I got the text after I left my office and well since you know I am Internet impaired it had to wait until now.

I sent text to RICK STARBARD, LSC member inquiring about the truth of the NEW PARENT LIASON rumor. He said he would check into it text me back.

A man of his word, he put a call into DR. LATHAM and he informed me of the results. His message indicated that DR. LATHAM had denied the rumor and insisted that FRANCES MARTINEZ was still in the position PARENT LIASON to the PAC. End of story, rumor squashed right?

I called my SECRET SOURCE (I feel like I’m making a Big Mac, maybe it has something to do with the location of my office) and he or she was perplexed. I was given the source of the source and I shared her perplexion.

For me to be right that would mean somebody was less than truthful. In the past there have been INNOVATIVE stories from the administration. For questions about reliability of truthfulness I refer you to the argument presented here, http://lynnschoolwatch.blogspot.com/2012/09/these-ducks-are-walking.html

It just seems a little strange to me that there has been no other denial of the truthfulness of my source. That wouldn’t mean anything if only my Mom read my BLOG. if you hadn’t noticed, I got some BIG numbers.

Oh, I keep forgetting, THE ADMINISTRATION DOESN’T READ MY BLOG!

Too Bad! Because it would be nice to have my official wrongness put out there. I’m good at being wrong, remember 4 wives. Admit your mistake and move on, that’s what I always say.

No comments:

Post a Comment