Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

THESE DUCKS ARE WALKING

Now I'm not one to start trouble or say anything bad about anybody, but if you will indulge me for a moment to point out a couple of things then you can come up with your own conclusion.

FACT ONE: SOURCE  FACEBOOK - DR. LATHAM said she was going to pull down the newly posted stipend position for LYNN COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT PROGRAM LIAISON, so that the creation of the position could be discussed in public before the WHOLE school committee and the PUBLIC.

IT WAS NOT.

FACT TWO: SOURCE LYNNHAPPENS http://lynnhappens.com/Not only was the questionably posted position not pulled down but as you can plainly see someone was hired

 LCEP Coordinator: Kevin McDormand
mcdormandk@lynnschools.org

Now I would never presume to label DR. LATHAM a liar. TOM IARIBINO already took me to the proverbial, metaphorical woodshed in my first meeting with LATHAM and her two heavies, UNCLE T and DR. J. So you can understand I am a little afraid and I don't want to start NO trouble.

So I am asking you, does this sound like someone being truthful.

QUACK, QUACK

2 comments:

  1. Its not being honest...Dr. Latham seems to think she is running the complete show with disrespect to the public, school comm. and the parents..Shame on her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well let's face it...She is not a woman of her word, nor is she always truthful, as we all just witnessed with her announcement of an innovation school that doesn't exist. Therefore, nothing surprises me when it comes to Dr. Latham and what she says (or claims) Remember all those essential qualities I proclaimed a good ethical leader should possess, but Dr. Latham lacks? I knew she would continue to prove I was and am correct. Unfortunately, she IS running the complete (failing) show because our school committee and state continue allowing her. I hope voters decide to make the positive changes our schools and city need come election time (new pro-schools and pro-children mayor, school committee members, and superintendent) Afterall, nothing changes if nothing changes!!

    ReplyDelete