Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Twin Towers Of Power Provide Perfect Poetry Presentation

There is SO much JUICY stuff to talk about from last night's meeting I am salivating all over my keyboard. "Calm down Stan, you can't spend all day typing". But I want to start with a story that is VERY DEAR to my heart, POETRY.

Two twin brothers, CHRIS AND MATT COLE, from PICKERING won a poetry contest in the"humorous" category held at Boston College.My son alo goes to Pickering and is in the same grade, sixth as these boys, SIXTH.


They wowed the crowd with their polished recitations of their prize-winning entries. I have copies and will get them up later today as promised but iN the interest of time I can't do it now cause I got to go DO LIBRARY STUFF but they will be up later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment