Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Can The Cameras Catch The Money?

Cameras in Lynn schools aim to protect students, staff

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Officer Ferrari for all the hard work and having the (tele)vision to establish security and safety in our schools. Questions about civil liberties are the price we pay for living in the modern world.

My biggest question/concern is if maybe Officer Ferrari could put up a few more cameras up. In fact, I would suggest he place them down at 90 Commercial St. (Administration building) so we could maybe see where that 8 million dollars in grant money received after last year's budget was passed was spent. Since I am not alleging any wrong doing, it won't be necessary to have it piped directly into the police station. May I suggest a "live" stream to the Internet so all of the "Watch's" readers can do their own snooping.

No wrong doing, nothing to hide. That was a declarative statement, not a question. We never had a test like the MCAS back in the old days in WV, but I know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment