Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

Phelan Fights For What?

I "asked" for Councilman Phelan's help into looking into the ethics of Scrooge's 5% pay raise. It seemed only natural to try and en list him. I mean the school department is 50% of the city budget, he recently called for an ethics probe of the city comptroller, and hey he asked TERRY YOUNG, the council's executive to write me a letter expressing his gratitude for the work the WATCH has done.

Funny, the things you find out when you ask questions. Remember this whole thing started with a question about ethics. Then I hear this story about a fire in Phelan's office building and then the securing a historical building to turn it into a new office building and a convenience store. So much for the historical INTEGRITY of our economic. development plans. You can never have too many convenience stores, I mean that's why they call them convenient.


No comments:

Post a Comment