Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Student's Smear Old Music

I was putting away library books this morning, end of the year you know. I got interrupted from my mundane routine by music and giggles coming down the hall. Now, some people may call me an inquisitive person so naturally I went down the hall to investigate.

Standing in front of the class were three high school students from GOVERNORS ACADEMY talking about the various genres of music and their origins. After a guest lecture by these students, they led the students in a little musical number where the third graders accompanied the GOVERNOR"S students with a bevy of percussion instruments.

It was "Not Cool" that these kids made fun of music I grew up with. I can't wait until their kids laugh at their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment