Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Not Our Concern? Are You Serious? Drugs In Our Schools?

Okay, the Item wins on this story sort of. This "teacher's aide" was right next to me in the library. This incident happened why I was off doing court stuff. I had heard a lot of things but I was waiting for a few things to develop before I went with. I was playing "journalistic chicken" and I lost, so I am forced to turn a poet's eye on a already reported story. Reported but not developed but not developed.

Don't you wonder how Patti "Gotta Go" Capano and "GQ" Spirito are throwing the "personnel matter" blanket over this incident to smother it? I mean someone working for the school department taking drugs drugs while they're are working is everybody's concern. What do you say parents?

Lynn teacher's aide arrested on drug charges

No comments:

Post a Comment