Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Take My Job, Please!

It's budget time. Looks like we are finally going to have a LSC meeting this Thursday. It's about time because it is time. We need to be tossing out ideas and setting priorities. You know I am going to call for the restoration of the REAL librarians.

The kids have been great but I am a writer and a reader, I don't do well with shelves. I look forward to the day we put reading back in learning and pay due reverence to our libraries establishing them as our shrines to education.

Besides if I wasn't spending time volunteering, I would have more time to understand how adding another $140,000 a year deputy would help in reducing class sizes or in adding some reading teachers. I would also have more time to perhaps better understand why I didn't even get ACKNOWLEDGED in my one man campaign to get the PARENT LIAISON job.

No comments:

Post a Comment