Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

And Your Name Is....?

Are my party crashing days over? I got respect. I got invitations to Clay Walsh's fundraiser tonight. I guess he is interested in what goes on in our schools. Clay is running for councilor-at-large and since half the city's budget is taken up by their contribution for the school's budget so it is both wise and prudent.

I just hope he is better with the city's budget than he is with names. Oh well, he can call me Sally if he works on improving education in our city. A few current councilmen, the mayor,  and other dignitaries shook my hand and complimented me on my NUMBERS. Everybody knows the WATCH.

Maybe now, I'll start getting invites, Shucks, the pizza tastes better if you're supposed to be there. I had to leave before they finished announcing all the politicians and dignitaries. I'm sure I was mentioned, it just might have been under an assumed name, Really it's alright not getting my name correct, it will be easier for me when I have to go into the "witness protection" program for sarcastic bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment