Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More Monkey Business

**************I think these posts were lost when Blogger went down on 5?13********************
Spring is in the air but flowers aren't the only thing you are smelling. Last Thursday's LSC meeting was cancelled to to a sudden scheduling conflict for John Ford. I reported this days ago and no one has gotten back with me to dispute the truth of the statement. So that must have been true. I don't understand the need to cancel a meeting jut cause one member is absent. Does anybody remember last winter? We missed a lot of meetings and it made it hard for me to come up with stories.



It turns out that on the agenda for that meeting was approval for a medical leave of absence for the teacher's aide who was ARRESTED for drug's. Maybe a medical leave was appropriate for someone battling an addiction but usually an "intervention" involves family members and medical personnel and not the POLICE. When cops get involved they have another name for it, it's called an ARREST.



Looks like friends and family tried to intervene by helping getting him the job working with our kids. I suddenly have developed a keen interest in history. I wonder about prior records and documentation of an medically approved rehabilitation plan or if it was just a "seat of your pants" self regulation.



Well, like I said it's spring, time to go to the zoo to see some caged monkeys. I'm tired of seeing them run wild and doing their business.

No comments:

Post a Comment