Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

YOU CAN KISS MY MCAS

I forwarded the same e mail to my friend Cleo to try and see if she could re-size it so I could post the raw data on blogger because I am too busy writing poetry and stuff to bother with it (Okay, I didn't know how to do it. Are you happy?).

It looks prettier. There are colors. Not everybody is happy with any take. That's because everybody can and does put their own spin on the numbers. I'm just not sure how much you can quantify learning. Knowledge is not something that is dispensed out of a lesson plan, it is taken from books and shared by teachers who are happy to expose our children to the wealth of their experience. Education is a process, not a dispensation.

An Education: Lynn & the MCAS 2011: Part I

No comments:

Post a Comment