Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

BALLOTS AND BULLETS

Armed with a vote, that's our only weapon and we are in a war. A battle for the future. The future for our children and even our children's children. The choices we make for SCHOOL COMMITTEE will set the direction our education takes.

Now I was trying to rank the six best out of the eight candidates. That's what a responsle journalist would do. Finally after continual bashings by my BFF and a few others I have finally seen the light. Since when did I consider myself a journalist and I don't want to even pretend that I am responsible. So I am officially saying I will vote for only four candidates: DONNA COPPOLA, MARIA CARRASCO, RICK STARBARD, and DOLORES DIFILLIPO. Sorry Charlie!

2 comments:

  1. Now if I could only konvince you that KIPP is pretty kool, I'd be all set. Was the deciding factor the fact that a second gentelman offered to buy me dinner? You figured you'd win me back bullet voting Charlie out? At least I didn't get dressed up for nothing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been sniffing the eyeliner? Charlie would have to be in to be voted out. Still it always helps to look professional.

    ReplyDelete