Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

EXPERIENCE MATTERS

You know, when our right you're right. And I have to give it to her. At the recent debate Patti Capano said EXPERIENCE MATTERS AND I HAVE IT and she does, serving I think 7 terms for LSC. But exactly what is her "experience",  a proven track record of failure. To me, failure is a sign of somebody not knowing what they are doing.

Then we have VINNIE, I mean he topped the ticket. Got to give him credit for that. He does have the EXPERIENCE of being principal at three different schools. Over a career that tells me he's either one of two things: he is either a trouble-shooter or he's trouble. Look at the list of LEVEL 4 schools and you be the judge.

1 comment:

  1. oh please. she is experienced at beating the school system and taking care of her family and friends for jobs. as for vinnie. he did nothing when principal at the LEVEL 4 schools and he is doing nothing now. wake up. people have to stop voting in these people. they should not be proud that they have been on the school board for years when our schools are falling apart. they are part of the problem not the solution.

    ReplyDelete