Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

HONG SLIPS THROUGH HOLE IN LYNN JOURNAL'S NET?

I heard this about a dear friend of the WATCH and I just can't or don't want to believe it. One of my secret sources told me tonight that the LYNN JOURNAL has failed to give any coverage to HONG NET. Is there some clandestine conspiracy about Cambodian city council candidates? It's hard to believe a journalistic beacon like the LJ would engage in any questionable practices. Without a doubt some one will dig up some recent post that will exonerate that prestigious publication. After all, isn't it the same publication that anointed Dr. Latham - Woman of the Year?

4 comments:

  1. Stan, you got to be careful. Look up the facts before posting the rumors. Wouldn't want to see you loose credibility. I heard the opposite rumor. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why I asked somebody to prove it wrong by posting an article. I'm waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's an article about the Councilor at Large race - not seeing Hong Net mentioned anywhere...

    http://www.lynnjournal.com/2011/09/20/primary-day-in-lynn-who-is-in-and-who-is-out/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Stanley said I wish someone would prove this wrong. I find this disturbing at minimum. I have been waiting to see when a representative of the cambodian community would step forward to run for office. Cambodian residents provide the city with many tax dollars between the business's, home owners and workers. I am a father of two half cambodian children and am looking forward to having a cambodian representive on the council.

    ReplyDelete