Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

FRIENDLY (RICK) FORD FAVORS

I hate getting old. Things just don't work like they used to. First it was my hips, gold arthritis. Then it was my back. Cataracts had to be removed from my right eye. I fell last Labor Day, discovered I had spinal stenosis and my neck has never been the same.

Now I think my hearing is going. I swore I heard Dr. Latham say last LSC meeting that all our new hires will be certified. Then on tonight's LSC Agenda I noticed that 9 out of 62 new teachers are not certified for their position. I'll type out the list in a later post when I have the time. If you can't wait go to http://lps.org and you'll find it posted there.

What I am going to make time for is to direct your attention to one name on that list, JOESPH FORD, a SPED Science teacher at MARSHALL MIDDLE SCHOOL. He is listed as not certified for the position. MARSHALL is not his first rodeo. I understand he taught at PICKERING last year. It also turns out he is the son of CITY COUNCILMAN RICK FORD.Maybe JOESPH FORD is a smart man, smarter than all those book worms with all their fancy degrees. If you're sick and need an emergency operation who do you want wielding the scalpel, a relative of some politician who can finish the New York Times crossword puzzle every day or someone who actually went to medical school?

I KNOW WHO'S GOT MY VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment