Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

WILL THE REAL (WHO) STAND UP?

I like Delores. Surprise! Still though she was a little annoying at the debate. I mean she kept leaving her chair I was getting DIZZY.

Don't get me wrong, I thought her standing up for the inntroduction was great. Separate yourself from the competition. But after a couple of questions I began to think I was at a yo-yo competition instead of a debate. If it wasn't for her incredible experience, I'd rename her "SLIM-SHADY".

2 comments:

  1. I really liked that Dolores stood up, not only for the introductions, but when she answered questions as well. I thought it was respectful and allowed her to be able to better communicate with her audience. I also appreciated the fact she answered the questions with real answers. She didn't politic around with "Only two of our schools are in restructuring." When the question was "Now that 24 out of 25 of our schools are considered failing, what would you do to change that?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Stanley!
    Well, Thank you...I think?

    Standing is a show of respect and my intent was to make sure that ALL citizens of Lynn could see and hear my responses. It also allowed me the opportunity to communicate my passion and intentions to the audience. If you are blogging about me, then it worked!
    Have a great day...please remind your viewers to VOTE...
    DOLORES DIFILLIPO #3
    on Lynn School Committee ballot.
    My website: WWW.DEE42012.COM

    NEXT FUNDRASIER:
    OCTOBER 27, 2011 5-9 pm.
    DiFillipo's Brickyard
    163 Blossom Street
    Lynn, Mass.
    ALL WELCOME TO ATTEND........

    ReplyDelete