Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

CAHILL CAME TO ME, CAUSE HE CARES?

I went to the HARRISON HARLEY HOOP HOUSE fundraiser at FORD SCHOOL and COUNCILLOR CAHILL waited patiently while I was talking to somebody else. Suddenly everybody wants to know what this disabled poet is doing. I almost watched the whole event unfold from my porch balcony because I was more hobbled than usual due to my right knee. But my wife gave me a Tylenol and kicked me out the door to go pay my respects to Harry's memory.

Anyway back to CAHILL. Coming to me is a clear sign that he is interested in the issues around education. Even though I don't sit at the altar of education, my blog does have the numbers and well that does give me some quasi-credentials. So I was happy to see to see him. (Insert Mae West joke).

Besides my man, COUNCILMAN FOR WARD 4 CANDIDATE, CEF ROSA speaks highly of him and I've been pretty clear on what I think about CEF.

No comments:

Post a Comment