Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

TIMING IS EVERYTHING

Now I'm not one to cause trouble. My faithful readers know I steer away from controversy. When you stir *#$& it stinks. LPS smells fine on its own.

After reading this seemingly fine expose of investigative reporting on a story that is already months old, my little poet's mind began to wonder: "Why was this story broke on Sat.? I mean school is closed for the weekend and readership has to be lower.".

I've put my time in at the WATCH and I have my own network of secret sources. There are some leaks you don't call a plumber for. Anyway I knew this story was coming days ago. I could have scooped the ITEM again but it's getting boring. But anyway, it wasn't just a beat reporter reporting the story. It was the EDITOR-IN-CHARGE OF SOMETHING (I don't have to worry which editor it was at the WATCH).

I just wonder how favors and responsibilities balance out. I'm not accusing nobody of nothing, you decide that on your own. Now if you want to ask me about poetry, disability or what it's like to be poor, then we can talk.
Lynn school employee claims administration singled her job out for elimination

3 comments:

  1. what are you referring too a favor from an editor of the Lynn Item??? I don't get what you're saying Stanley so SPIT IT OUT...DON'T BEAT AROUND THE BUSH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just wondering why they chose to run the story when nobody was at school to respond to questions generated by the coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Holly and they did interview her, her attorney, CM, and Dr.L as it states in the article...they also interviewed Mr. Driscoll the former Chief of Special Ed...a real good man...u r probably right that they waited so long to print it...I'm sure they were told to hold back for Saturday hoping few would see it! U r right Stan!

    ReplyDelete