Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

VINDICATION WITHOUT ELATION (MAYBE A LITTLE)

Charges of blatant bigotry
Have been hurled at the city's gentry.

To do so, some call absurd
Cause after all, racism is such a nasty word.

"It. just not our style
To engage in practices that profile"

Remember memories are slow to fade
Whenever you call A SPADE, A SPADE.

Hold on, I am not done with you yet.
How quicly we forget.

Where were you
When I was trying to show what was true.

In the election I finished DEAD LAST
And now some of what I warned of has come to pass.

2 comments:

  1. Next they will attack all moving people. People are a burden on the budget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could be a legitamate concern. What if business in Lynn picks up from all that ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT I've been reading about and people move in looking for jobs and voila - LPS gets stressed and there is NO money to build new schools fast enough!

      Delete