Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

KEEPING IT IN PLAY

Enjoyed last night's NAVIGATORS game and the after-party but I tried to start a little fireqorks of my own, Before the ceremonial first pitch was tossed LSC member RICK STARBARD was in attendance and introduce me to Congressional candidate RICHARD TISEI. RICK told RICH (say that three times fast) that I have a VERY POPULAR BLOG (do you see me blushing?) and I position myself as AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFENDER (Ididn't think anyone was listening to me at the DEBATES).

Well after the introductions I cornered him for a little one on one action. There is no sacrifice to great for full exposure of what LPS is working with.

STOP THAT! FRASER FIELD IS A FAMILY-ENVIRONMENT!

Anyway I wanted to know his position on IMMIGRATION REFORM as it relates to the UNACCOMPANIED MINOR proported problem at LPS. He took my cardand very personably and politely promised to personally call me to discuss it.

I BET HE SAYS THAT TO ALL THE POETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment