Search This Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2014

LET'S GO FISHING -

How long has it been since I've written my councilmen about my concerns about the LPS budget and the spending priorities of raises over reading? It's been a while.I mean I know I type slow but I've shook hands with a few over the holidays - not a peep.

I AM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY TO STAND UP AND TELL ME I'M WRONG!

Over the holidays I caught PART of that show filmed at LynnCAM on building the NEW MARSHALL. The show LSC member RICK STARBARD, ISD chief MIKE DONOVAN, and MAYOR KENNEDY. I remember wen the show aired origionally not that long ago and I apologize for not staying on top of it. (I hope the Boss doesn't fire me for my slotliness.)

I gotta tell you I was a tad bit concerned fom the little bit of it that I watched. I thought I heard them say that the soccer field that was shown on the original mock-up may not be there because it wasn't considered an allowable expense. Now it may still be there, it just might be include in around 40 MILLION DOLLARS out of the 92 MILLION we are paying for DIRECTLY.

It did get me to wondering what else, if anything, was promised originally in te pretty picture that may have been more of a MIRAGE than a REFLECTION.

WE SAW THE BAIT, WILL THERE BE A SWITCH?

6 comments:

  1. The lies from this mayor are annoying. Can't blame the school committee too much as what the heck do they know to ax questions?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that's the KEY to getting ELECTED to SCHOOL COMMITTEE. I asked QUESTIONS and I got TROUNCED!

      Delete
    2. The School Committee as a whole maybe nice, but they are clueless. The only one asking questions sometimes is Maria and Rick. And even they are too kind for the Mayor's trickery.

      Delete
    3. I hope you run again. A bit stronger next time.

      Delete
    4. Write down your issues before the debate. You have a lot of ammunition. Fire away!

      Delete
    5. Lol, I don't plan to run again. It cost me too muc in power and influence. But then again, I didn't decide to run last time until a week after you could first pull papers, Oh I wrote things down just nobody wanted to hear what I had to say. Then again I am not the easiest to understand. Not to mention there is the money thing, I have none. I refuse to ask people to help me buy votes. I kind of lie what my favorite philosopher, SOCRATES, used to call himself, a GADFLY!

      Delete