Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

TISIE WON'T PLAY WITH MINORS


Lynn bracing for even more new arrivals


This problem is EXACTLY why I sacrificed myself and corner CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE RICHARD TISEI last Friday night at the NAVIGATORS game.  Given the outcome of the race two years ago my political SPIDEY SENSES were all a tinggle with possibilities.

Granted FRASER FIELD was not a place to hold much of a discussion or even whisper sweet NOTHINGS in somebody's ear. Politicians love to alk about NOTHING. Besides CHOMPS was around bothering us, demanding to have his picture taken. So I gave RICHARD my WATCH card and he promised to call me to discuss his views in detail on IMMIGRATION REFORM.

Well he hasn't called me as of yet, LSC member RICK STARDBARD told him I had a VERY popular blog. I guess that means I am not just another pretty face.

It's only been a few days. He did give me the impression he was going to call me right away. He's probably good like that! Oh well, I guess I'll just stand by the phone or sit by it because I keep what I need in my pocket.

I know he's probably in NO RUSH since he did so WELL in LYNN in the last election cycle.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Ask him about the school spending fiasco when he calls.

    ReplyDelete