Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

LOOKING FOR A COURT APPOINTMENT?

Last night at the NAVS game

Marian Court College | Swampscott, MA


was feautured. They had a table even. A ball was thrown out and pics were taken with CHOMPS. I introduced myself, said I wrote the WATCH.

The person was polite but probably genuinely unimpressed. Perhaps I could have achieved that if I told her about how I used to put diapers on CHOMPS I would have garnered more RESPECT and ADMIRATION.

Anyway, I got a FREE t-shirt found out there gonna have an OPEN HOUSE next weekend and did you know about 49 kids from Lynn go there?

I looked at their campus and now I am thinking about looking at backpacks and flip-flops. For more info about the OPEN HOUSE

                                             

Follow us on 

No comments:

Post a Comment