Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

MAYOR HAS PART IN ILLICIT AFFAIR WITH IMMIGRANTS

Lynn mayor putting ‘extra’ touch on Bulger movie


https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3853282492528197904#editor/target=post;postID=396119856340185124

I can't write poetry this good. Probably why I am so poor. Of course, I'm talking about the MAYOR having a part in a MOVIE about a "mobster" and his gang of immigrant buddies whose brother used to be what head of UMASS.

PLUS.....

Kennedy called being an extra one of the perks of being mayor with a movie shooting in the city

I am sure it is not QUID PRO QUO as HUSH MONEY for the MASS MURDER of young UNACCOMPANIED trees on MONROE STREET.

Besides with that LOW salary the MAYOR gets (Oops, I forgot she's now the highest paid around) she needs to pick up extra work to make ends meet. 

I just wonder to what ends!

6 comments:

  1. Mensa Mayor picks on immigrants inside immigrant city. poetics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the Mayor who just received double her salary is not replacing an extra who works for minimum wage, for the heck of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she does not need to dress like a scapegoat one day.

      Delete
  3. Intermission entertainment for next 3.5 years

    ReplyDelete