Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

SUPER SUPERINTENDENT? - CROSS OVER LINES CROSSED - DOLLAR DAZE III

I am not suggesting any hanky panky, just wondering about some laundry hanging out to dry. But when you put it out in the daylight sometimes you expose the stains. It's just when other people see those blemishes it can bedown right embarrassing.

Normally you shouldn't worry about a little one. It's NATURAL, even NORMAL. However when the mark hits you in the face that's when SHAME should set in. Then again when the MARK is so big, you just got to put it out there and act SHAMELESS.

I think maybe that's what they are doing. Now I am no ACCOUNTANT just like I am no LAWYER and I'm just a POOR, DISABLED POET and I realize every profession has their own tricks of the trade that the general public are not privy to. Still there are some GROSS inconsistencies in the SUPERINTENDENT'S budget page that DEMAND explaining.

I KNOW SOME OF YOU SAY I AM CRYING WOLF AGAIN BUT ONE DAY YOU'LL BE SORRY WHEN THE WOLF IS REALLY THERE!

You see there is this line on the page, NON-CONTRACTUAL RAISES - $200,000. It wasn't there LAST year. It could well be INNOCENT but just seems a little funny to me. A word of explanation is in order. I know sometimes they dump seemingly unrelated things on certain pages but a little help here.

While you're at it do you think maybe we could get an explanation why the budget for the SUPERINTENDENT'S office went from $461,000 to $1,000,000?

Maybe it has something to do with why the HIGHEST paid city employee year after year stays that way!

2 comments:

  1. non-contractual raises - Is that the substitute teacher's salary, because of the lift in the minimum wage?

    have no clue why the super's budget more than doubled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think subs are on another page somewhere.

    ReplyDelete