Search This Blog

Friday, July 11, 2014

KEVIN STANDS UP SO HE CAN'T SEE EYE TO EYE WITH HIS MADAME

I know in the past I have unapolegitically called in to question the capabilities of KEVIN. As LPS BUSINESS MANAGER he had to know we have been chronically UNDERFUNDING the schools for some time. Still last night at the LSC meeting he went on record that in his estimation that the LPS budget passed last night doesn't cross the PENALTY-FREE threshold of 95% NSS.

They should have asked me, being married FOUR times, I know a little about thresholds and PENALTIES!

At least KEVIN said last night "You ain't gonna do this NO MORE at least without me saying somethin".

To this MADAME MAYOR replies "Well I got people who like my figure!".

SO I'VE HEARD, SO I'VE HEARD! 

2 comments:

  1. I finally watched the video. The Mayor was so unprofessional! She should be embarrassed by her behavior! Unless I missed something, the Mayor has yet to divulge the mysterious NSS figures she is going by. According to the most recent DESE figures from July 11, Lynn's total required net school spending for FY15 is $181,764,115 ($138,630,541 in Ch.70 aid and $43,133,574 expected local contribution). Charlie keeps bringing up a very valid and important point.....the waiving of any or all penalties by the commissioner is DISCRETIONARY!! I haven't heard the Mayor mention what her plan is if the commissioner does not waiver Lynn's penalties, have you?

    ReplyDelete