Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

GROUND ZERO FOR OUR MONEY MESS - DOLLAR DAZE III

Yeah, I'm talking about the EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER. It begins with BUSING. Everybody needs more exercise. Back in WV  I had to walk to school, up hill both ways (In WV that is theoretically and physically possible!), on crutches even in the SNOW. Not to mention I came home for lunch. See I turn ut all right. Of course there might be a heathy debate on that assumption.

Anyway,  let's get started. I can't find a line on either of the 2 pages for it on their two pages to get an idea on comparisons or any thing. However it's SAFE to say it is MUCH larger since the DREWICZ kids are going to now be bused there. Not to mention the SPED kids from INGALLS. See I am sure that these kids are bused which is on yet another page probably. I love the way money is logically justified in their minds to be hidden, oh I meant SHIFTED, frompage to page to make things LOOK better. Hard o get a clear picture if its not there. Can't compare APPLES to APPLES if where you're shopping is the VEGETABLE market.

Here'sa funny one for you, NURSING COSTS are going  up about $150,000 there for next year, That's 1 1/2 positions on one page and 1 1:1 on another. My best guess is that his INCREASE in nursing costs has to do with the addition of the SPED kids from INGALLS but it doesn't say and I didn't see any GRANTS covering these services like some of the PARA costs that were covered. peaking of PARAS, the cost for them  NEARLY doubled going from about $330,000 total (grants and regular budgeted amount) to about $620,000.

I am  glad to see they have added $1000 for LIBRARY materials there. I wonder if I'll have any books or other gifts under my TREE when I go back to VOLUNTEERING at the FORD library next fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment