Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

YOUR WELCOME - ACCOUNTABILITY COUNTS



There you have ut. Numbers don't lie, maybe I have been thought to on any number of occasion. Truth be told I am a writer of a poetic persuasion and my job is to add color to the truth. You see it can't be all black and white. We have those UNACCOMPANIED MINORS for goodness sake. Funny though for all that belly aching and political bluster and posturing, the school that seemed to be charged with educating most of them, CLASSICAL, had the .biggest jump. It leapfrogged level 2nd went straight to LEVEL 1.

Why is that? There must be more to this story. Well one thing, do you remember last year when we had the BIG BROUHAHA about shorts during that extremely warm spell. Earlier in the year PRINCIPAL CONSTANTINO join his colleagues in standing firm to the dress code. Shorts only in SEPTEMBER and JUNE. Then there was that hot spell in FEB I think and shorts were worn and suspensions were handed out. Then a group of boys got creative and wore skirts. The issue was brought before the LSC  and laughing he had changed his tune. Some CLASSICAL students were in the audience and the moment it was voted on to change the no shorts policy texts flew out across Lynn. The students were ecstatic and full of respect for their principal who they saw and responsive to the community.

Yeah but what does that have to do with the DEBT OF GRATITUDE owed me? Well you see I have been a bump in their backside. Because of a fear of backlash often decisions were made and more accommodations to opening up were made. I am not saying, I have been right all the-time, heck if that were true I would have only gotten married one time, but no onecan argue conversations got started. As CLASSICAL has clearly demonstrated ENGAGEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY pays dividends.

TAKE IT FROM ME, I AM AN EXPERT ON ENGAGEMENTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment