Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

READING ABOUT RICK


Even though RICK and I disagree on a few things, most notably the Big Bond Bomb about to be let Blast on the city, there is NO DOUBT in my mind where his sincerity  lies and while he may be wrong on some things he does respond well to training. It's good to have healthy debate and this may come as a surprise, I'm not always right. (Of course I am, I just had to say that to make RICK feel better about himself. Remember the training part? It's all in the module.)

LET'S GET STARTED

1). RICK'S background and experience does give him a unique and important perspective on all the issues that come up. Even wrong answers help bring the right ones into sharper focus. Often he actually has the right answer. He even has somewhat of a Math mind, I mean he doesn't rhyme like me and for now I have more hair. However about Math, he sort leans like toward APPLIED GEOMETRY. I can deal with that.

2).Here we go. I agree with him on the EARLY CHILDHOOD thing but he is just wrong about how the EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER was brought together. Sure there was a need but what they come up with was not the right solution. We are going to find out soon if what I've been screaming about is true or maybe I'm just a brain damaged fool.

3). RICK has a firm grasp on his duties as a School Committee member and to whom he owes allegiance. From DAY 1 he has been pushing for a better evaluation system for the Superintendent, not to get rid of her but for an objective assessment of her accomplishments. Here is where he draws on that business background.

4). RICK is very involved in the community and at after school meetings. This I know because he often gives me rides. RICK and CHARLIE GALLO are easily the most hooked up of the current school  committee making it easy to interact with them.

5). For more information about him you can hit up those websites he has listed or you can just ask me.

2 comments:

  1. The school committee is a stepping stone for Gallo to get to council.

    ReplyDelete