Search This Blog

Monday, September 23, 2013

LET THE SUBS SUFFER, I SAY

I got a comment on my blog from someone whining (believe me I am an expert on the subject) about how how substitute teachers haven't had a raise in 11 years.

SUCK IT UP!

DR. LATHAM squeezes by on a little less than 200 K a year if you don;t add in the PERKS. And that was only after a 25K salary restructure with some leftover SPED money from a CIRCUIT-BREAKER windfall. let's face it once the money goes into the pot it gets hard to tell where it comes from.

Anyway people complained to the DESE and they said it was PERFECTLY legal to apply that money to unrelated to SPED lines that were previously budgeted.

I just don't remember all those salary restructures that went on being previously budgeted. You see, there goes my memory getting me in trouble again. I guess that's why nobody wants to talk to me or reach me for comment!

3 comments: